Sunday, August 15, 2010

1st Class

Friday 8/13, the 1st night of my first SDU class. It was great. I finished the 2 hours feeling motivated to teach the best scrapbook classes ever. Having never taught a scrap class before, I thought I would be intimidated by scrappers with more experience. Funny thing though, I have always enjoyed sharing and learning with/from others, and this experience was no different.
The time flew by. I am looking forward to actual "hands on" scrapping this Friday night.
I am setting up additional classes in my home store and classes at another M's location.
I also want to thank all the other online SDU instructors at yahoogroups. You have all been so generous with your ideas and kind words. Keep up the good work.
It is Sunday afternoon, this is actually my only day off, to just hang out at home, in the past few weeks. I hope you,too, are enjoying your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment