Sunday, August 8, 2010

It's almost time

I have several sign ups for my Friday (8/13) first class. I am so looking forward to this. I have started a basic outline for the class. I was so happy on Thurday past, I received my SDU course completion certificate, a great SDO pin, and the "holy grail"" sdu book. The full color book. I do have a b/w copy pulled from the store email. but this is my own copy.YES!

I have made several scrap pages and framed in the 12x12 scrapbook frames we sell at Michael's. I am so lucky, my manager is so cool, and extremely supportive...he sees the big picture. Customers really need to see finished items to spark their own creativity, and he let's me do this with lots of in store projects. Thanks, Bob.

Enjoy the week, cherish every moment, spread joy and be awe inspired.

1 comment:

  1. you go girl! I sure wish I lived close enough to come to the classes.

    ReplyDelete