Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Time flys!!!

Oh My Goodness-where has the time gone? I can say I have been very busy. I am happy to report I am wrapping up my second round of 4 (4 week)SDU classes this week. I will have 5 (4 week )SDU classes starting the end of October/early November. I will have a Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday class. I seem to get alot of interest, for that, I am grateful.
Right now I am working 7 days a week, with every other weekend off. I am not complaining, I love doing this , having fun, meeting wonderfully talented people, learning new things,and get paid to do this. Now if I was just living in sunny Florida, it would be a dream come true!
My mom joined my class 3 weeks ago, with one stipulation, no one in class could know she was my mom. It was odd for me to call her by her first name,however, it is quite rewarding to see the album she is putting together. My mom has always been a constant source of wonder to me. She is so very special, talented, witty, loving, thoughtful, the best mom, gram, and great gram any child could wish for. She told me I was an excellent instructor, aaw shucks ma, I think all moms say that. Thank you Mom, I Love You,too.

No comments:

Post a Comment